Monday 5 October 2015

Her Husband's Crown by Sara Leone

This is the third of the Banner of Truth paperbacks I would like to share about today. 






I enjoyed this booklet by Sara Leone, which contains Biblical advice for pastors wives. I bought it as on the back it said it would be helpful to all wives no matter their husband's profession, and also to know how to pray for the pastor's wife of one's church.

She did indeed include all wives in her writing and I enjoyed both her practical and personal examples as well as the Biblical counsel she gave. There were plenty of Bible passages to back up what she said, and I appreciated the lines and stanzas from poems and hymns that she included.


Caring for the home, and showing respect for your husband are two of the major themes I came away with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment