Wednesday 2 December 2015

The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri

Just a brief comment or two -
I enjoyed this Inspector Montalbano story very much.  It is the second book I've read in the Montalbano series, but the first in the series.   I read both in Italian, so I can't speak for how they read in English, but I'm sure they will both be enjoyable. 

One thing I prefer about the books over the made-for-tv movies is that although they are definitely for adults, in their themes, language and certain scenes, generally I have found them a bit "cleaner" with few scenes I need to skip over.   (So far, with only two books under my belt.)

Mysteries/crime is a favorite genre for me, and Inspector Montalbano is one of my favorite protagonists, second only to Miss Marple!

The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment